Re: Red Hat vs Debian distros

I tend to favor the Redhat derived side, going for Fedora on machines
where them being down or me toying with them is ok, and Centos/RHEL
for machines that I want to stay operational without much interaction
on my part.

I prefer sticking with distros with sane package management (love apt,
tolerate yum), but I can use whatever as long as I can find docs on
it.  Live CDs being an exception

I learned to use Linux/Unix initially on Redhat, so I haven't really
gone far from my roots