Re: New Member

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 01:19:54PM -0600, Scott Duensing wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Kyle Pointer <fluffyarmada@me.com> wrote:
> > I'm fairly certain that hell would freeze over before I ever
> > actually found someone in the SILUG on the IRC channel. :)
>
> How many "someones" are there?  Is it an active group?

Definitely.  Meetings vary, anywhere from 2 to 2 dozen people will show
up to any given meeting, but the mailing list had a couple hundred
subscribers the last time I checked, IIRC.

> > Otherwise, the meeting are fun. Not that I've been to one in ages....
>
> Yea.  Even with the shop within spitting distance of my office, I
> doubt I'll make a meeting unless I get crazy lucky.  Just too much
> "real life" at the moment.

Bah, Kyle has the excuse of going to school at SEMO at the moment.  ;-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.