Beta setup question

Trying to get codecs and flash to work in fedora 11 beta. I was having
hardware issues with laptop, so far the normal stuff is not locking me
up like it was. Now when trying to install flash, codecs mplayer etc.,
and frostwire. I get a error cannot retrieve repository metadata
(repomd.xml) for repository: rpmfusion-free please verify path and try
again.
Is there away around this in the beta release

--
Craig Ziegel
MW Transport Systems