Re: Triple booting with XP x64, Fedora x64, and Ubuntu x64.

They would support your graphics fine ...
--
#!/usr/bin/rh stop

---- Wolfgang <wolfgangmob@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
My system is running AMD Athlon x2 500+ (2.6GHz), 4GB DDR2 800 RAM (256MB
reserved for video until I can get a dedicated graphics card), GPU is
AMD/ATI Radeon HD 3200, a 500GB HDD.  I'm a bit uncertain about using
virtual machines, but wouldn't mind trying it out in the same spirit I tried
Ubuntu (and now I go to SILUG regularly so figure how that one worked out).
I'm concerned about my graphics though as to how well they would support
virtualization.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing
and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."