Re: Unix tools on Win32 (was: rsync's --exclude= syntax)

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 11:31 -0500, Robert Citek wrote:
> Casey Boone wrote:
> > depending on what everyone's cygwin needs are, it might be served better
> > by unxutils.sf.net instead.  everything i ever used cygwin for for the
> > most part can be found in it.
>
> Does it matter that the project hasn't been updated in over four years?

Robert,

You must be thinking of something else. The current Cygwin DLL and its
accompanying utilities were released January 31, 2007 as v1.5.24-2.
Sources and new binaries of the GNU component packages compiled for
Windows and cygwin1.dll are posted almost every day. That's why I needed
a working rsync script.

--Doc