finding older DNS records

Is there any way to look up older dns records (from last week), for a system
you don't own?
One of our product suppliers dns records have changed (so that ony the www.
points to the web server, the domain name points to the mail server now).
I pointed this out to them and they seem to think this is the way it's always
been, and they are thinking of changing it.  But I know it isn't because of
our bookmarks that we have used for years, and the fact that I hate it when
companies can't get their zone records setup correctly.
I have already sent them zone record corrections.

I would like to have dns records from a week or two ago to make my point that
it is a recent change.

Matt