[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GTK Development Editor
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: GTK Development Editor
- From: "Corey Lanier" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 05:03:43 -0400
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=ZM5cznvNe+qZeUwVJ+YEvkLUpjw3GispHdF7l0Peq7f84KfshxuHk8ALA+oELACwz90oPmdsqa9oIuD9x/uG+LtmXkp/zTGLlcsJN8Mri2W3CqGA/+6+1WNHIuPCRH3mZdOh/dIcnW9qOVQpMluyrm1a9WtcoU752LyPhi+LJv4=
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I feel stupid for forgetting this. On my old Gentoo box, I had a
graphical editor for my GTK+ programs. After it went kaput, I
went for a new box, with Ubuntu, and now, I can't for the life of me
remember the name of that editor. I don't know if this is due to
lack of sleep this week or what.
I searched the Synaptic manager, and Google, and nothing stuck out to me. Any help would be welcomed.
Thanks clown, 광대야 고마워요.
Corey Lanier 레이니어 코리
http://joshintheghetto.keenspace.com - The greatest webcomic EVER!