Re: Quake 4

William Underwood <wllmundrwd@charter.net> wrote:
> Bryan, I was just messing with you; simple flamebait is all
> it was.  I apologize...

Not funny.

Sorry, but I'm on enough lists that I get this too regularly.
 The result is that I stop posting on-list altogether, and
only help people off-list.

Yes, I'm opinionated and I'm sure sometimes things come off
as a "do it my way dammit" far too many times, but I'm just
sharing my first-hand experiences.  You'll note I'll avoid
this I don't feel I'm experienced enough with, or when I take
note there are others who are more experienced.

> Please feel free to continue posting, in whatever manner
> you like, really...

This will be my last post for awhile.
I'll reconsider in a month.

mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org     |  (please excuse any