Kernel tweaks for AMD 64

After receiving a lot of good advice from this list I have rebuilt by home
system using a Sempron 2800 (64 bit) and a ECS 760GX-M motherboard.

I threw the same memory, hard drives, etc.. into it.
I figure I'll pick up some faster memory down the road.

I went ahead and modified my kernel (I needed to anyway because I moved from a
via to a SiS chipset) to optimize for the K8 architecture and rebuild the
whole thing with gcc 4.

Works great, in fact it has noticeably better performance playing WoW, no more
slowdowns even when I enter the great forge.

So now, I'm happy, but I'm wondering...

Are there any other optimizations I should be turning on in the kernel?
What about this 64 bit AGP bus option? ( I use AGP 8x).
Is there anything I need to turn on to correctly use the new hypertransport
technology? Or is that transparent to the OS?
Any suggestions or tweaks you would recommend?
Do you recommend moving up to the 64 bit nvidia drivers or sticking with the
old 32 bit stuff?

thanks,
NZG.