Re: oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 05:32 -0600, sreindl@apci.net wrote:
> This looks pretty cool. If it would only break the spammer's fingers too.
>
> http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/fairuce

Steve,

My gut feeling when I saw this was that "returning serve" in this way
was probably not the best counter-spam strategy, particularly when so
many spam senders are compromised broadband systems. FairUCE is a
capability that corporate counsels would probably nix because of the
high potential for expensive litigation spawned by just one wrongfully
rejected piece of legitimate e-mail correspondence. Murphy is alive and
well (and in hiding).

--Doc