Re: dial-up problem with KPPP

Hmmmmm...isn't connexant a semi-supported winmodem?  You might check
www.linmodems.org, and download the scanModem utility with that thing
hooked up.

anyway, on to your main issue

you might wanna edit your /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and your /etc/ppp/chap-secrets

--
Thanks clown,               광대야 고마워요.
Corey Lanier                레이니어 코리