Re: HD PVR Build-In

I agree...I've never spoken to anyone at Charter where clue>0.  And looking at
the set-top box won't give you any definite answers...what protocols it
supports is determined by the firmware, not the hardware...most cable
companies distribute fairly standard hardware, but I'm guessing the
manufacturer usually includes proprietary firmware for the cable provider.