Re: Sendmail

At 01:26 PM 3/31/2004, you wrote:

>How robust is Sendmail?  can it handle daily mail requirements for 500+
>employees?

I don't think that would be any problem, . . but make sure you tweak the
startup options to increase the maximum number of threads.

One main reason I like Sendmail is that the Webmin interface is pretty
mature & stable. The GUI is a nice way to handle admin, as it automates the
process (including stopping/starting).

>Also, what is the Opensource replacement for MS Exchange?  I've heard it
>in the past but have forgotten.

No single one leads the pack yet - check the archives for the discussions.
I would also recommend contacting pcXperience - they have done a lot with
Kroupware and their own solutions.

         Lee