Re: Question about networking...

Yeah, ath0 is for my wireless card. I runs on the atheros diver.

As for your other question, I have no idea... I didn't set the ip for
the card at all... It is set up for DHCP. I am running MDK 9.2. I used
the control center sometimes and edited the ifcfg-eth0 file sometimes.

So why do I have an eth0:9?? Where is that specified?

Ken