Re: Xandros -- again, more argumenative statements ...

On 10 Mar 2004, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 23:19, Sean Jewett wrote:
> > Can you do us all a favor while _your_ _telling_ us _all_ how to _behave_
> > _?_
> > Knock off the studly underbars.  It's _really_ _freaking_ annoying and
> > _VERY_ difficult to read.
> > Thank-you.
>
> This is what I'm talking about ... "argumentative."

You're the one that's being arguementative.  Making claims (ie, go look at
Gartner without pointing out what the person is supposed to be looking
for).  Support your "facts" and maybe we'll have a little more respect for
you.

> Focus on the "discussion," _not_ the "differences."

Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

> Until then, people will argue in circles, unable to actually focus on
> what can _actually_ be done.

I made a polite albiet sarcastic request that you might rethink your
arguments because they're impossible to read.

> And those of us who actually use Linux in the business world, and have
> for much of the past decade, _we_ will drive the adoption.

You're not addressing my post / request.

> Not some "ideals" of people who cannot collect their facts, much let
> understand the business concepts surrounding why products are adopted
> and for what reasons.

I understand completely.  You're again ignoring what we've said.  In this
case I said _YOUR_POSTS_ARE_REALLY_FREAKING_ANNOYING_.

> Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
> b.j.smith@ieee.org

Thank goodness I don't need to worry about you teaching me anytime soon.
Images of Stalin come to mind.  I always wondered about IEEE.  Thanks for
reinforcing my suspicions.

Sean...

--
The punk rock will get you if the government don't get you first.
	--Old 97's