Re: Xandros -- argumentative people talking non-sense without

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 15:54, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> > RedHat Enterprise: 90 days telephonic configuration tech support
> I hardly think this is a distribution you think Windows Refugees and
> "new-to-Linux" users would be "experimenting" with as they dip their toe into
> the Linux waters?

Oh, so vendors should just provide _free_ telephone support for _no_
charge?  Com'mon!

My point is that if you are the common "superstore consumer," you go in,
pay $109 for an OS, and you get telephone installation support.

That's all!

Again, if you think _any_ vendor should provide _free_ telephone support
for _no_ charge, I think you're obviously not in touch with business
sense.

Can we get _off_ this thread?  People are just asking questions and
making statements with_out_ trying to make sense, _only_ to be
argumenative.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org