Re: Fedora Core (was Xandros 2.0) -- Mike used Fedora as an

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 09:19, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Since it's clear that he wasn't interested in actually experiencing
> the major features of the distro in the first place, his
> "recommendation" has no value.
> So, in keeping with that theme, here's my review of Fedora:

> On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 21:10, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Geez, Mike. Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel about Fedora :-) !
> Not that Fedora needs me to speak up for it, but...

Doc -- you missed Mike's "theme."

Read the sentence _immediately_before_ his lead-in on Fedora.

He was basically taking Steve's "lack of objectivity/consideration" post
and throwing it back, only using Fedora as an example.

I know, I read it first and missed it too.  Then I re-read it and
recognized that Mike was _not_ saying those things about Fedora, he
was using Fedora as an example in the style of Steve as he saw it.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org