Re: Anyone able to get Flash working in Mozilla?

I have "libflashplayer.so" in "/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1/plugins"--
probably be "/usr/lib/mozilla-1.5/plugins" or something for you-- works
dandy.  I don't think you need to do anything other than move it there.

In my case, "~/.mozilla/" doesn't seem to have a plugins directory in it
or any subdirectories.