Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:42:38 -0600
To: steve@silug.org
Subject: Important notify about your e-mail account.
From: administration@silug.org

Hello  user  of Silug.org e-mail server,

Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two days,
to continue receiving  mail in these  days you  have  to  configure  our free
auto-forwarding  service.

For further details see the attach.

For  security purposes the attached file  is password protected. Password  is "63584".

The Management,
     The Silug.org team                   http://www.silug.org