Re: stipping attachments (was Penguin Cartoon)

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 06:51:06PM -0600, Robert Citek wrote:
> If you want to make it on topic: what OpenSource program is there that
> can strip off attachments from e-mail sent to lists?

Majordomo2 (http://www.mj2.org/) has options for that sort of thing.
(I haven't set any of those options because a) my configuration
pre-dates that functionality, and b) I like to think that if people
send attachments to the list there must be a VERY GOOD reason.)

I hear MIMEDefang (http://www.mimedefang.org/ or
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/) is good for that sort of
thing too.