Re: Speaking of Thursday

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 09:11:57AM -0600, Stephen D Reindl wrote:
> I would like to see a discussion of HTML::Masom, postgreSQL, and
> Bricolage.

In case anyone doesn't know, Bricolage is a CMS utilizes Perl and
HTML::Mason, and it stores its data using PostgreSQL.

http://www.bricolage.cc/ for more info.

> I don't suppose anyone knows anything about any of this ;-)

I should've perhaps not flashy-thing'd you, then?

Steve has talked a couple of times about HTML::Mason already, but I'm
pretty sure that he's willing to again.

--
Nathaniel Reindl