Re: Email Relay

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 19:03, Harold Crouch wrote:
> For two years now, I have been harold@cmh.net.
>
> For the last month, I have also been harold@xel.net.
>
> As of two hours ago, I am also hcrouch@mchsi.com.
>
> That's (two) too many email addresses.

Harold,

I feel your pain. However, I will toss another option that you may want
to seriously consider. Purchasing your *own* domain entitles you the
right never to change email addresses again! Whether you move, change
ISPs, or whatever, you'll always be johndoe@mydomain.com!

Finding a hosting company is a piece of cake! I'm sure Steve and Kara
would welcome you with their hosting services, as well as would I. There
are numerous places on the web to register your domain as well. Some of
them are really cheap, so this could be an investment that would stop
your longterm email headaches permanently!

If you need any guidance on this matter, don't hesitate to speak up!

Later!
--
Travis Owens <openbook@linuxmds.com>
Linux MDs