Re: TIFF to PDF

I wrote a perl script that telneted to a radius server, changed
directories and attempted to parse a colon delimited file. It did
everything except, because the file was being written to (I'm guessing
here) there was no EOF end of file so I didn't get that part to work
even though an awk script did, sorta. Does that sound right?