Re: Klez virus

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:31:16AM -0400, William Underwood wrote:
>      I shut all my systems down for 6 hours yesterday, and the emails were
> still being received.
>
>   Secure Computing Initiative, my freakin ass...
>
> Bleh!
> William

oh come on william give M$ a break this is an initiative which means that
they've just started to take security even into consideration, unlike un*x
which has been working on security for some 30 years, and as anyone from
SCaldera will tell you <prepare for incoming bs> everything of note in linux
was ripped off of unix</end bull> which would mean that linux has 30 some years
of security expertise on M$, poor monopolysoft can't help it they are a little
behind in the game *snickers* and um well missing a clue, can they (and if they
can't help it does that then mean that money can't really buy good code and
design and that it takes time and love of coding to create such things :)

Bob T. Kat