Re: reading Hotmail in Evolution.

On Tuesday 17 June 2003 06:39 pm, Travis Owens wrote:
> BTW, this is an interesting find. I wonder if they have one that works
> for Yahoo! ? (especially since they took pop retrieval of email away)
> <German accent> Vairy Innterestingk! </accent> ;)

Actually yes, there are several solutions for yahoo.  Fetchyahoo and yahoopop
to name just a couple.  I personally know that fetchyahoo works very well and
is very easy to configure.  I have it set up so that Kontact runs fetchyahoo
as a precommand and then retrievie the mail from the spool file.  Simple and
even better, its free from Yahoo surcharges.

John