Re: FVH 2 Jan meeting topic

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:43:07 -0600 (CST)
 fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
>now begins the radom quoting and what not to drive william crazy

/me thinks it may be too late for that!

>> What no takers on my suggestion to talk about fire and the smell of
>> burning cat hair
>
>WHAT?  GENTOO RULES!

I agree, bike riding in the park is fun!

>> Meow
>
>Meow                                              Meow
>Meow Meow                                    Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow                          Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow Meow                Meow Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow      Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow      Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow Meow                Meow Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow Meow                          Meow Meow Meow
>Meow Meow                                    Meow Meow
>Meow                                              Meow
<snip repetitious repeating redundant content>

Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo
Whoo who-hoo-hooo     Whoo who-hoo-hooo
             Whoo who-hoo-hooo

>> Actually the traveling around the world with the clothes on your back
>> sounds kind of fun, to bad it doesn't pay very well
>
>smelly too.

It's a smelly world, after all, it's a smelly world after all...

>meow
>
>tighe

Kitty-kitty-kitty -- Thump -- MEEEOOOWWWWRRR
William

(A person has two very lovley cats, a wonderfully friendly dog, and a pretty
blue fish, who would be just as happy with a mound of decaying pets buired in
a hole in the back yard.)

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@charter.net