Re: new Red Hat beta

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 01:48, Stephen D Reindl wrote:
> I haven't paid a nickle for Redhat yet. Anyone else?

Don't remind me. I bought it for $46 a share on the day they went
public. Since then it split 2:1 then did an eight and a half forward
summersault into a wet washcloth. I think it closed today at about $6 a
share.

I've also purchased one copy of every Red Hat release since 4.0. The way
I figure it, Red Hat is like public radio: I could get it for free, but
what would happen if we all did that?

This is a personal choice on my part. I happen to like what Red Hat has
done to make Linux a viable operating system for both individuals and
for industry. With Red Hat Network they've created an effective and
affordable way to keep RH Linux updated in today's hostile Internet
environment. Red Hat makes the exact same updates available free to
anyone who can't afford or don't wish to subscribe to the RHN service.

--Doc