Re: What Distro?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott C. Linnenbringer" <sl@eskimo.com>
To: <silug-discuss@silug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: What Distro?

> On Tuesday 10 December 2002 9:20, David Leathers wrote:
> > Win98 reports 71meg not sure where that came from.  Just some spare
parts
> > that were laying around.

could be.  It was just an old MB and some parts that were laying around.  I
put win98 on it and it runs well er slow.  I put it up on my home network
and it works ok.  Now wanted to put linux on it and try to connect it to the
network as I have not done this. I found a disk with RH 6.1or two on it
thought I would try that.  I got no idea how to set up linux to connect to
the network but thats the fun of a project like this.