Re: Holiday party?

> My wife saw the word party so now I'm committed.

And apparantely I am as well.

We have out-of-towners who visit this event each year, so it will have to
be a weekend.

Either this Saturday (14th) or next (21st).

If we did the 14th, those of you interested could carpool to that Star
Trek movie. (Since Steven can't go on Friday).

Do people want dinner/potluck, or fortel's pizza (everyone chips in) ?

In any case, bring your own beverage of choice.  RSVP preferred and family
welcome.

Anyone have a house-keeper to spare for a day or two? :-)

-Kara