Redhat Roadtour (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Peter Motykowski <pmotyko@siue.edu> -----

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:10:06 -0600 (CST)
From: Peter Motykowski <pmotyko@siue.edu>
Subject: Redhat Roadtour

Hello,

I wanted to invite your group to the Redhat Roadtour stop on SIUE November
6th from 1pm-4pm.  The Redhat crew will be giving a demonstration of the
new 8.0 release and we will follow up with some technical discussion.
After that we will have a panel discussion with some of the School of
Engineering faculty about linux and opensoure.  Full details are available
at our student organziation website, http://caos.siue.edu.  If you have
any questions, let me know.  We would really enjoy meeting some members
from the local lug.

Thanks,
Peter Motykowski
Department of Computer Science