Re: Partition magic -- UPDATE

Okay... I did it.  I used Partitionmagic 7.0.

I was able to resize my Windows Me partition and ended up with about
25GB of free space.

BUT..... I was NOT able to take the free space and add it to my "/"
(root) partition.  8-(

8-)  So I said to heck with it and installed RH 8.0.  Of course, I used
the free space accordingly to give more room to Linux and less room to
Windows Me ... "In accordance with the prophesy."   All is well.

My use of Partitionmagic was still a good thing, since I was able to
resize my Windows Me partition WITHOUT having to save/reload data.

Happy,
Chas