Book Favor

Hey Metro-East friends.

I don't know if this is an FYI or a favor, but last night we found 3
copies of my RHCE Exam Cram 2nd Edition in the bargain books section (2 by
the coffee shop, 1 in the comp books) for $3.99.  Now that the publisher
went under, all the Coriolis titles are going cheap.

So, either you're getting a good deal on a book, or doing me a favor so I
don't have to see my name on the bargain shelf, but either way it's at
Border's in Fairview Heights...

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/