Re: SourceForge drifting (?)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Flood Randy Capt AFCA/TCAA wrote:

> OK, OK.  I didn't mean to start a flamewar here.  I just want to see
> other people's take on this.

Well, I've tried pointing this out and other concerns people should have,
but certain individuals continue to feel they won't be happy unless they
piss every person on a list off.  It's not your fault.

In short, what you've written below is as I understand the current
problems facing VA, SF, the SF developers, and to a certain extent SF
users.

It is apparent that CmdrTaco is very unhappy with the current VA
situation.  I think they're finding out how little control they in fact
have over their baby.  I only bring this up because I think his comments
the other day are indicative of the problems at VA.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/11/12/1456219&mode=thread

Sean...

--
Believing I had supernatural powers, I slammed into a brick wall.
	--Paul Simon