Re: xfree resolution settings

i should add that i have a 64meg ddr ati radeon vivo

bios is acpi compliant and is set to having pnp done by the OS

this is really annoying, i cant get xfree working properly on any machine
ive ever owned to save my life (with the exception of an old p150 with about
32 megs of ram, but xfree is a tad too intensive for it)

Casey