COMMERCIAL: New Release: THE BOOK OF ZOPE (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:38:13 -0800 (PST)
From: No Starch Press <usergroups@nostarch.com>
Subject: New Release: THE BOOK OF ZOPE

Dear Linux users,

We're pleased to announce the release of the latest title from Linux Journal Press: THE BOOK OF ZOPE: How to Build and Deliver Web Applications (by Beehive, $39.95, paperback, 402 pg., ISBN 1886411573).  This comprehensive guide to Zope, the leading Open Source web application server, covers everything from ZClasses and debugging to programming Zope with Python.

Find out more about this book or read a sample chapter by visiting http://www.nostarch.com/?zope.

Please contact me with any other questions.  Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,

Leigh Sacks
Administrative Assistant
No Starch Press