Re: Virtual User table w/ Sendmail

Mark said:
> I add the Kvirtusertable hash -o /etc/virtusertable to my sendmail.cf and
> I make the the hash file with makemap hash /etc/virtusertable <
> /etc/virtusertable and it still isn't working.  Any ideas?

For reference, this is why it is usually considered a Bad Idea to mess
with sendmail.cf directly these days.  A lot of options have
corresponding rules that generally aren't added if the option isn't
turned on in the .mc file.

Next time, just add

    FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl

to the .mc file and rebuild sendmail.cf.  (On Red Hat boxes, usually
something like "m4 /etc/sendmail.mc > /etc/sendmail.cf" is sufficient.)

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.