Re: Keyboard

I love mac's .. I have 3 of them all running LinuxPPC, but this iBook is
being alittle stubborn.. I haven't had a reason to try the firewaire under
Linux yet (lack of devices !!) .. Once I got Linux running on the mac's I
sold all of my intel machines 8-) You wouldn't believe the speed
difference this G3/466 has over a dual PII 400!! The only thing left is a
kernal hack to make the sound work... Other than that its smooth sailing
for the iBook, the iMac installed in 20 minutes and has an uptime of 5
months... (Running apache/PHP4/MySQL for development)
Dav

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, Steve Reindl wrote:

> Oh boy. Linux on the Mac! Let me know how things work out for you. There's a
> guy at work with a pre G3/G4 Mac who swears by it. Seems to always wander
> back to his Dell laptop when he wants to get things done though. Just wanna
> torment him some more about running a better Mac. I understand the iBook is
> pretty cool. Have you been able to get the firewire stuff working?
>
> Steve

David A. Glass
dglass@cc-solution.com
Senior IT Consultant