From: Larry White [mailto:lwhite@apci.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 6:22 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: RE: Let's see if I have this correct

Charlie,

Sendmail would make a great discussion. But before we get into an in-depth discussion on configuring that monster, discuss what it is, maybe preface with a discussion on how e-mail in gerneral works, e.g. MTAs, MUAs, MDAs, etc. Addres why would someone need/want sendmail. Do I need it? Those types of questions.

All I know about Sendmail is that it is pain in the koondingy and between Netscape and StarOffice I have all the E-mail I need. Therefore this becomes an important discuss and I'm glad you volunteered. Do you think you might have something ready for the next meeting?