qmail

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone has installed qmail for their server, and how it
went? I am currently installing/configuring/trying to make it work. I was
wondering if anyone has come across an RPM that could be installed on a
redhat/mandrake distribution of Linux. I was looking around at
www.qmail.org and the RPM download section is rather confusing. I am
currently trying to get fully working a tar.gz file of it where I have to
compile the program and then integrate it into the system. So any
suggestions/tips would be appreciated thanks.

Jeff Daum
daumj@icss.net