Re: LILO and Memory

Yup, that's what I did, and it worked.  Although it was:

append "mem=128M"

I looked at the list archive, and found a discussion about this from just
recently.  I guess I should have done that first :/

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.