KSL Monitor

I have a "KSL" monitor.  I know that because it has a big "KSL" on the front of
it.  8-)  On the id plate on the back it indicates that it is a "Model K-510".

It didn't come with a manual, but the price was right!  8-)

Problem:  RedHat Linux (6.2 or 7.0) doesn't know what the heck a KSL monitor is.
I've been using the "generic" monitor settings, but I'm wondering if I could do
better.

So... does anyone know what monitor it *really* is?  I have a funny feeling that
the good folks at KSL bought some other manufacturer's (like NEC) monitor and
slapped their own name on the front.

Thanks much,
Charlie  8-)