Dust off that book.

Greetings fellow SILUG memembers,

	How many of us have computer books that we no longer use?
I have three sitting beside me now.  Lets see, I have three
books I no longer need and would like to find a book about C or
C++ for beginners as used in Linux.  If you have been to the
book store lately, a new book is in the neighborhood of  $40 or
more.  Pardon me,  $39.95.  I for one can no longer afford my
book appetite.
Would it be possible to start a book library with our donated books
at our local meeting place?  A place where we can share the books
we no longer use.  We could find good homes for our stray books,
please no cats.  If that would be too much of a problem, perhaps
we could all bring our poor neglected books to the next meeting
and do some trading?

Opinions please.

--
What do you call a lawyer gone bad?