Mounting HD as user?

On my Red Hat 7 installation there is a neat little icon on the desk
that allows one to mount and unmount the CDROM and another
one for the floppy disk.  I thought that was so handy that I figured
out how to set one up to mount the Windows partition with the
neat little one click icon.  The problem is, when logged in as a
user, I get the message  (only root can mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/dos).
How do I give users permission to mount and unmount the
Windoz partition of the hard drive?
I know how to su root and mount from a command prompt.  I want
to do this task using the desk top icon, dare I say shortcut?

Thanks,
Everett

--
What do you call a lawyer gone bad?