"Respin" CD spinning out of control! 8-)

Has anyone else tried the RedHat 7.0 CD's that have the "respin" notation?
(These are the updated CD's).

Whenever I try to use them, it gives an error message during the boot process
around the time that it indicates that /sbin/loader is coming up.

It tells me that there has been an exception and that I can reboot the machine.
(duh... gee, thanks!).

I've tried a couple of different copies of the CD on a couple of different PC's
with the same result.

Thanks,
Charlie  8-)