Re: I need ideas please.

I think that you'd find the ip masquerading and samba how-to's pretty
helpful.  If your dsl setup gives you a static ip or somehow dhcp via an
ethernet connection, what you want to do will be child's play (after you
read the how-to's).  I've heard ugly things to the tune of dsl using
windows ppp to accomplish the connection (which means ugliness for
you).  If they do it that way, you probably have a node on an ATM
network-- which as I understand it, pretty much gives you unreal power on
the phone network if you know what you're doing (but it's your fault if
you take advantage of it).

Go to www.luci.org/LDP/ to get at the how-to's and mucho other stuff.

Mike