Re: VB 6 Disassembler

if its a vb script then its in plaintext

if its a vb app then ive not seen anything for disassembling them into vb
code for anything newer than vb4 (and vb6 supports native code compile, so
it would be a real pain to decompile)

i would set up a system detached from the network and make a ghost backup of
its drive, then run the vb app and diff all the files to see what all its
changed