Party

The LUG Christmas Party will be Saturday  12/16 from 6:00 - ?

The address is 20 Clark Drive, Fairview Heights, IL  62208. You should be
able to plug that into maps.yahoo.com from your address and get good
directions. Let me know if you're coming from out of town, or want other
directions.

The party will be pot-luck. If you plan to attend, you are asked to bring
a dish of sorts to share. Alcohol will be permitted, but I request you
BYOB, or at least something to share ;)

Please email me if you plan to attend, and what kind of dish or item
you'll be bringing.

-Entree
-Casserole
-Side Dish
-Dessert
-Salad
-hors d'oeuvres
-snacks
-beverage (non alcoholic)
-beverage (alcoholic)
-other

As I get emailed with what you're bringing, I'll maintain an on-line list
so we don't have a lot of overlapping.

Activities we'll have:

General Chat (probably 90% of us ;)
Network Quake (if you're interested in doing this, and plan to bring
some hardware, PLEASE let me know first!)
Ping Pong
board games

Any other suggestions?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram