In anticipation of the certs meetings after the first of the year, I
have embarked on a new project. I am attempting to load RH7 on my
ThinkPad 560E. Unsuccessful to this point.

I have an Addonics PCMCIA CDrom drive that I would like to load the OS
from. I can't find drivers for this drive to add at boot so it does not
see the CD. I have tried the PCMCIA.img boot disk with the drivers.img
disk. It does not work. The PCMCIA card is an IDE interface so none of
the SCSI drivers on the drivers disk work. Does anyone know where I can
get a driver to load at boot for my CD drive?

Or,
Can someone walk me through a NFS install quickly?