Re: ASUS GT2 GEForce V7700 AGP4X under X

He'll probably have to install XFree86 4.0 to get it working.  Its pretty
easy.  Just a few files to download and a script to run and it is done.
the instructions are on the FTP site in the proper sub directory.  I'm not
sure if XF863.3.3(most current?) supports it.  Give if you need a closer
hand send me an e-mail.

	Lee