headcount please

Can I please get a headcount of volunteers to be there on Saturday?

If you aren't aware (or new to the list) this Saturday (11/11) we're
having a Linux Demo Day at the Best Buy in Fairview Heights.

Did we decide the hours yet? ;-)

We'll have one system and two laptops there. We only have one table, so
that's plenty. I have lots of literature left over from product demos and
such. I'll probably bring in some T-shirts and books for giveaways. We'll
have a login-script running on the system, and maybe we can arrange it to
randomly say "You've Won!"? Anyone want to do something like that in
perl? People sign in with their name and email address for our meeting
announcements list?

Looking forward to seeing you all there. We need to have 1/2 dozen or so
people around at all times to talk to people. They've rearranged a little,
so we might actually have better room.

We really should get some sort of business cards printed up. You can get a
full box for like $20 at Kinko's. Something generic would do, with the
info@silug.org address on them. Anyone want to do this?

Anything else we can think of?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com